PAWS Volunteers must:
- Be at least 16 years old (volunteers under 16 must have an adult, 18 years or older, present)
- Wear the light blue PAWS VOLUNTEER t-shirt while volunteering at the shelter or events
- Wear closed-toed shoes
- Wear long pants, or shorts that reach the knee
- Be able to bend, crouch, stand or (in some instances) be on their feet for up to two hours
- Be able and willing to take direction from our Volunteer Coordinator or PAWS staff member
- Must attend the Volunteer Orientation in order to interact with the animals. If not, you can still volunteer, but it will be limited.
- Love animals!